CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Ebay seller made me mad,

Grrrrrrrrrr

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

I WANT THIS AUTOMOBILE! BADLY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=160026625621

He sent me this idiocy after I asked him a question:

1. I dont understand your question, please reword it.

So I figure, ok stupid, I'll re ask a simple question- and I did, very politely.. and then the genius came back with this:

2. "I am not comfortable with you bidding on this item due to your prior bidding history. please do not bid on this item as I will retrack any bids, i apologize for any inconvenience."

You've got to be kidding me.

I have one negative out of 20 over here.

My word is gold, you know, I don't know what you are but I just happen to be The Fred.

That clown should not have left neg FB. If you bid on an automobile and then paid for a carfax report to be sure everything was ok and it showed an odometer rollback- what would you do?

I tried to question him about it and he wrote some broken english gibberish back at me each time and it took three days every time to even get that response.

When I found out that the carfax report was in error- I told him I would be out within three days to pick the car up. He sent a broken english extortion request. He wanted $500 MORE than I won the car for. Some thing like this .u no went kar, u pays $XX moore noew.

If you would have had the brains to ask me about the situation instead of threatening to retract my bids - you would have sold this car.

You've hurt us both.

Not cute. Not funny.

Folks, do you think I was out of line to be rude to this idiot? I am very mad and angry with this loser because I really want the car but it would be against Fred Principle to buy it now :(

My feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...rid=mrmaxxxwell

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

This is really a heck of a bummer for me

I really want to buy it

But the guy really offended me with his ignorance

Heck I responded to the negative feedback with an explanation.

Can't this joker read?

So here I am between an illiterate leaving negative FB and a deadhead who can't read (another illiterate who threatens to "retrack" my bid)

Well I absolutely can not buy the automobile from him. Period. Due to Fred Rules.

That really makes me unhappy.

*sigh*

[/vent]

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

• 4 weeks later...

I would contact ebay and find out if the Seller was permitted to request another $500. If not, I would communicate with the Seller and demand he accept the final bid price. If he refuses, lodge a complaint for refusing to accept the winning bid and changing the sale price. The alternative is to pay the extra money and be done with it.

I would contact ebay and find out if the Seller was permitted to request another $500. If not, I would communicate with the Seller and demand he accept the final bid price. If he refuses, lodge a complaint for refusing to accept the winning bid and changing the sale price. The alternative is to pay the extra money and be done with it.

I had spoken with the illiterate via e-mail and hadn't logged into ebay for a long time..

It seems to be too late to do anything about anything on ebay..

The seller I was most angry and mad with was the one who would not sell a car to me based on the illiterate gentlemans feedback comment

MerryChristmas

IPB Image

MerryChristmas

The seller's claim that he or someone else failed to logon and tend to the sale is bazaar. It sounds like an excuse to get out of the deal. It's not your problem. A winning bid constitutes a legal binding agreement. I would have filed a complaint with ebay, especially if he is a regular seller. Unless I'm missing something, I would take the position that the seller deliberately ignored the sale. I'm sure he could have contacted ebay to arrange something with you to make sure the deal went through—that is, assuming he was being honest with his excuse. :rolleyes:

Archived