CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

More excitement on the roadways

Well as exciting as my life is, you know that this evening I could be found down at the local bingo hall with my grandparents.

I know the odds are ridiculous but I like to spend time with my grandparents, you see, and I am boring

When I was walking to my car after the game I heard BLAM BOOM AND BLAM and turned to see cars moving and hitting eachother. Then I see some fool driving off in a mangled Buick.

So I run to my car and get my gun out the trunk and take off after the buick and I only had to chase it about six blocks before the Police took over and stopped him

Sadly,

It was an older gentleman from the bingo game- I think he must have had an attack or some kind of thing like that :(

As the police were approaching him I told them that he was an older gentleman and that I thought he had suffered a diabetic episode (so they would not shoot him accidentally)

You should have seen all of the smoke and squeeling coming from my tires when I took off after the hit and run driver car :P

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Archived