CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Certified Craftsman Items

EldoEsq.

[attachmentid=2654]Hey All...

I just recently did an rare coin appraisal for a friend. While going through the boxes of coins, I found a box of pins, cufflinks and tie bars. All of them had caddy emblems on them. I asked what these were, and was told that my friends father worked for a Caddy dealership in the NYC area in the 50's and 60's. He was supposedly a "Cadillac Certified Craftsman."

As such, every year for Christmas, he was given a "token of appreciation" from the dealer. Almost every pin had a year on it, along with the words "Cadillac Certified Craftsman" and the Caddy Crest.

My friend could see my interest and gave me a set of cufflinks with the numbers 19 and 60 flanking an art deco Caddy emblem, with Certified Craftsman below the crest. He told me that he would give me the whole box of pins, but wanted to ask his brothers and sisters first to see if any of them wanted any. I begged him to accept money but he literally threw me out when I tried to leave it! Needless to say, I have worn them every day since I have gotten them!

I was wondering if anyone has any info regarding these items, and how rare they might be.

I attached a pic of the cufflinks, but its not a very good shot. I have 5 megapixels and this is the best I can do!

post-1108-1153326342.jpg

Archived