CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

More Site Grill badge ideas

I am considering having some custom grill badges made for Caddyinfo.com. Comments on this design please? I am open for other designs, design ideas, etc. Actual size will be 3-3.5 inches.

I am trying to avoid any trademark issues. Since most of our grills already have a Cadillac Crest on them, that seems a waste to add also. This is the draft input image, the output proof from the mfr will look somewhat different:

[attachmentid=2646]

Background:

Cadillac was awarded the Dewar Tropy in 1907 and 1912. After the second win, Cadillac was declared by the Royal Automobile Society to be "The Standard of the World".

post-3-1153261226_thumb.png

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I am considering having some custom grill badges made for Caddyinfo.com. Comments on this design please? I am open for other designs, design ideas, etc. Actual size will be 3-3.5 inches.

I am trying to avoid any trademark issues. Since most of our grills already have a Cadillac Crest on them, that seems a waste to add also. This is the draft input image, the output proof from the mfr will look somewhat different:

[attachmentid=2646]

Background:

Cadillac was awarded the Dewar Tropy in 1907 and 1912. After the second win, Cadillac was declared by the Royal Automobile Society to be "The Standard of the World".

I like this one, the first one.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Alternate option 6; this is an output proof from the mfr of this alternate:

IPB Image

I like the design of this one and the colors of the first one. To me the first one is too busy; too much going on. The colors on the first one would look appealing against any colored Cadillac. The second logo is simplistic yet elegant. If you make the outer ring either black or silver instead of blue..... now we're talkin'. Ideally I would pick black as the outer rim color for two reasons. First, every Cadillac clearly has black trim and black is end of the spectrum color (or devoid of color for the color aficionados). Secondly, if you make the Caddyinfo.com white or silver it will jump out considerably more against a black back drop than the inverse.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

I like the one with the blue around it also.

However this thread reminded me of something. Last week I was inspecting a building in Great Neck, NY, I am a commercial real estate appraiser. I normally walk the neighborhood looking for vacant spaces to get comparable rents and I came upon this building that had 4 of these absolutely beautiful La Mothe Cadillac ceramic insignias, on it. This building must have been a Cadillac dealer at one time. Here is the photo

post-2998-1153273626.jpg

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

However this thread reminded me of something. Last week I was inspecting a building in Great Neck, NY, I am a commercial real estate appraiser. I normally walk the neighborhood looking for vacant spaces to get comparable rents and I came upon this building that had 4 of these absolutely beautiful La Mothe Cadillac ceramic insignias, on it. This building must have been a Cadillac dealer at one time. Here is the photo

Wow, that's beautiful.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

That is incredible..

Wow

Just incredible

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Very handsome! Maybe it would fit on my roof? :rolleyes:

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Thanks guys I plan to go back and take some more photos.

I did not mean to hi-jack this thread. Lets get back to the badges. I like the modern crest look with the blue circle around it.

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

I like the second one with the blue ring also.

By the way- I just bought a "Heritage of Ownership" medallion (the 2002 100 year design with a 1 on it) off of ebay....

$1.95 B)

That's ONE DOLLAR, NINETY-FIVE CENTS.

Jeff

I like the first one, if we were to put these on our grills we really wouldn't need a cadillac badge in the design now would we :)

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Archived