CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Mechanic in Houston, Texas

AKolodny

Dear colleagues,

Would y'all be so kind as to suggest a fairly priced, reputable Cadillac mechanic in Houston, preferably in the downtown, inside Loop region? I was not pleased with my last visit to my current mechanic and am seeking a place ahead of time for my 1998 Seville STS.

Many Thanks,

Alan

Dear colleagues,

Would y'all be so kind as to suggest a fairly priced, reputable Cadillac mechanic in Houston, preferably in the downtown, inside Loop region? I was not pleased with my last visit to my current mechanic and am seeking a place ahead of time for my 1998 Seville STS.

Many Thanks,

Alan

If you find one, let us know. Maybe those of us in the northeast can form a consortium and fly him up for a week, or two, or . . . . .

Regards,

Warren :P

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

If you willing to hop on highway, Braun Cadillac-SAAB here in my area is "good", have given me fair prices on waterpump...more or less is the salesman that keeps me there (he's goten me a few parts from where I don't know.........

They tried to take my dad for a ride on struts though, 1200 for the rear? I know they are special struts but come on.

Then they offered "we'll go half with ya" and this was just after we bought the car, well within 90 days.

I'm still running on those same struts, the local shop we go to all the time just lubed them or something and they've been fine since......

On the other hand once my dad let lose his italian temper they have NEVER tried to force BS down our throats again :) (waterpump was done by them for an ok price)...my father likes to fight fire with gasoline I think.....

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Archived