CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I remember why I wanted to deal autos now..

The Fred

Man,

I had forgotten how much fun that would be.. I tell you what once I am doing fine in Real Estate I will have piles of extra cash like I use to and I am going to deal automobiles for a hobby. It will keep me away from women and keep me from drinking too much rum :lol:

I know how to make alot of money when I have money.. last time I was &(hair close to having my dealership but I lost my woman and ended up drinking myself half to death and since then I guess I forgot how much I want to deal cars

I am going to have a time.. I can take and buy a car for $3000, put a few hundred into it and sell it for $6500 :lol:

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

It will keep me away from women and keep me from drinking too much rum :lol:

:o:huh:

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

I never manage to sell cars for what they are worth. Next time I am going to try getting it to a nice, public location to show instead of working mostly through ads though; that seems key for car purchases.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I had a small property I was going to sell out of but I just recently sold it.. Paid $4000 in back taxes and sold it for just a bit more than that,

But I got $1200 of the $4000 back

*sigh*

There isn't any real use in having thousands tied up in a lot when, here, you can lease a good sized lot for $400/mo

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

Archived