CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillacs Show Up in some of the Strangest Places

I found this mural painted on a wall in the Saddle Brook Diner, Saddle Brook, New Jersey. Even the "brick" in the background of the painting is painted.

I had to zoom in on the caddy painting at about 200mm to remove lamps and other objects that were actually hanging in front of the paintng.

IPB Image

Click the image for a larger view.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Yes, but what year and model is represented?

Based on the rubber top on the "Dagmars" and the two lower lights I would say 1957 Eldorado. Blackening in the chrome grill gives it an odd look.

Nice find; I love to see stuff like this.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Yes, but what year and model is represented?

Based on the rubber top on the "Dagmars" and the two lower lights I would say 1957 Eldorado. Blackening in the chrome grill gives it an odd look.

Nice find; I love to see stuff like this.

1957 was a great year, the year I was born!!! B)

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived