Jump to content
CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Update on my... "Cadillac Situation" :)

Recommended Posts

Well I made a deal on the building so I will have some money for a Cadillac as soon as the title work is in,

I called the gentleman who owns the STS I was talking about and asked if I could put something down and pick it up early next week.. What I told him was that I wanted to have the AC compressor looked at since he says it needs charging,

Well he says he doesn't want to hold it for me if that is the case.. red flag, yes - a big fat one. (Him not wanting me to have it looked over)

When the money comes in I will go and see if he still has it and if so I will buy in provided that I am allowed to have it thoroughly inspected and run it on carfax.

There was also a Deville I was looking at but the joker is out of his Kansan Mind there. $6500 for a 1998 base devvy and it's over miles :lol:


IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...