CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Sirius Antenna Installation

I purchased a 2002 Cadillac STS 4-door, and recently removed my antenna that I installed in my 04' Honda Civic 4-door. I was wondering what the best way is to go about installing the antenna in the cadillac... I started by setting the antenna on the trunk and running the wire behind the trunk lid board and have it running down behind the trunk lid arm(behind the plastic cover) and running behind the trunks interior board on the passenger side. Now I am stuck because I can't find a way into the cadillacs cabin. Any Suggestions?

There should be an access hole that wiring from the trunk goes into the cabin, look at the right hand bottum of the trunk u may have to pull the rear btm seat cushion ur battery is in this area, this is how i ran my 96 which is different. But u should still have a hole between the cabin and the trunk... I still have to run the wire for the antenna for Sirius on my V (factory XM hate it) just to lazy. Good luck... William

There should be an access hole that wiring from the trunk goes into the cabin, look at the right hand bottum of the trunk u may have to pull the rear btm seat cushion ur battery is in this area, this is how i ran my 96 which is different. But u should still have a hole between the cabin and the trunk... I still have to run the wire for the antenna for Sirius on my V (factory XM hate it) just to lazy. Good luck... William

Thanks for your help. I ran the wire under the panels on the passenger side and now i am under the front dash passenger side any suggestions on how to run the wire up behind the front dash?

If I remember correctly, the small panel on top of the radio cluster just pops out and you can then remove a screw or four and slide the radio out a bit to fish the wire up & thru.

If I remember correctly, the small panel on top of the radio cluster just pops out and you can then remove a screw or four and slide the radio out a bit to fish the wire up & thru.

Just leave it on your dashboard - works fine.

I have my antenna on my back dash, on the sub grille, and it works great.

I ran the wires inder the rocker panels, and up the door post.

Big Jay

Life is too short to grow up!

Archived