CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Its been awhile

Its been over 6 months since i was last on here, college has kept me way too busy and the sad thing is im selling my caddy. :( Im finally old enough to have lower car insurance. So im selling the my baby, to get a 1999 Bmw M coupe, who can say no to a 5.1sec 0-60 that i know the eldorado will never do. Its been fun since I was 16 having a pimped out caddy, but im in need of more power. I'll be back though, once i graduate med school the first thing i buy will be a XLR V.

Andrew Morris

Dallas, Texas

1998 Black Eldorado:

full custom Borla exhaust

Custom intake

1500 watt Hifonics amp

3 12inch Boston Acoustic G2 subwoofers

I-pod integrated

18 inch Lexani Krystals with Z-rated tires

E&G classics Billet grill

BMW E36 Angel Eye Headlights

Ported SS heads

You've got tell me how you did and where you got those Angel Eye BMW headlamps in there. I really want to do that on my Eldo but with aftermarket black diamond clear headlamps. Hopefully you come back to see this :lol:.

Spence

i bought the lights from racerwheel.com they are bmw euro spec lights for 92-98 3 series bmws. my uncle owns a body shop in dallas, TX, so my uncle and I spent about a week off and on retrofitting these lights in it. It took alot of time to get them in because its such a tight fit.

Andrew Morris

Dallas, Texas

1998 Black Eldorado:

full custom Borla exhaust

Custom intake

1500 watt Hifonics amp

3 12inch Boston Acoustic G2 subwoofers

I-pod integrated

18 inch Lexani Krystals with Z-rated tires

E&G classics Billet grill

BMW E36 Angel Eye Headlights

Ported SS heads

• 3 years later...
i bought the lights from racerwheel.com they are bmw euro spec lights for 92-98 3 series bmws. my uncle owns a body shop in dallas, TX, so my uncle and I spent about a week off and on retrofitting these lights in it. It took alot of time to get them in because its such a tight fit.

I'm digging up old threads because I'm doing this to my Eldorado. I'm wondering what if anything you did to the air intake? On the my 02 Eldorado the bigger E36 headlight blocks some of the air intake.

Archived