CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

New Helms Factory Shop Manual Sale

blb

copy and paste from the Helms website.

Attention: Service Information Sales Special

Take advantage of this special offer now through February 28, 2005, to update your past model Service Information library.

All 1995 and prior model year GM Service Manuals in stock (excluding Corvette and Print to Order manuals) are now available at the low price of $30.00 each.

In addition, all 1995 and prior model year GM Owner Manuals in stock (excluding Corvette and Print to Order manuals) are now available at the low price of $10.00 each.

Remember, this sale is only for manuals currently available in stock at Helm.

Order online or call 800-551-4123

Just ordered mine. Thanks for the post. 11lbs of shop manual aught to have many uses....paper weight, booster seat, bug squasher, door stop..... :D;)

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Just ordered mine. Thanks for the post. 11lbs of shop manual aught to have many uses....paper weight, booster seat, bug squasher, door stop..... :D;)

Don't forget bathroom reading! You got a better deal than my used set from Ebay :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it doesn't help me since I've owned my '95 for some time now, AND have the Helm manuals.

Scotty should only be happy his ride is new enough he wasn't included in this blow-out sale. :D

Seriously though, this is a GREAT tip; that's why us folk hang out here. I've already passed it on to other folk who might have an interest.

Thanks blb!

Warren ;)

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Just ordered mine.  Thanks for the post.  11lbs of shop manual aught to have many uses....paper weight, booster seat, bug squasher, door stop.....  :D  ;)

Don't forget bathroom reading! You got a better deal than my used set from Ebay :blink:

Yeah, I like it!

Usually my bathroom reading is MaximumPC or Home Improvement 1-2-3, but now I can't wait to get this.

Just ordered for my 94!

BLB: Thank you for the tip!

Just ordered mine.  Thanks for the post.  11lbs of shop manual aught to have many uses....paper weight, booster seat, bug squasher, door stop.....  :D  ;)

Yeah, I like it!

Usually my bathroom reading is MaximumPC or Home Improvement 1-2-3, but now I can't wait to get this.

Just ordered for my 94!

BLB: Thank you for the tip!

Maximum PC is my favorite read! WOW

Scotty,

If they hav a sale next year, then yours should be avalible then! :P

Britt

Britt

Archived