CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac On Ice Doing Donuts!!!!!!!!!

Cad1

Netscape reports it can't be played.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

OK, I downloaded it and played it.

I'm assuming you get weekly wheel alignments for that baby??? ;):D:P

(or maybe you were just stuck in the parking lot on the ice) LOLOL!!!!

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

What's the point? I don't get it.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

I have done forward donuts in a FWD car but I don't think you want to abuse your caddy like that, should you choose to...gun it and go full left or right then hit the e-brake and keep the gas and e-brake to the floor. Smaller cars will accept this application so well you can do 180s and 360s in less than two lanes. I am very interested to see how they work backwards if you try. This message will self-destruct.

Cad1

92 Deville w/210k miles

HAHA! That was awesome! It is fun watching all of your videos! Keep them coming! Thanks for the laugh! I can't wait until I get my license, haha!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

HAHA! That was awesome! It is fun watching all of your videos! Keep them coming! Thanks for the laugh! I can't wait until I get my license, haha!

Yeah, we can't wait until you get your license either.

Signed,

Your friendly neighborhood police...!!!

LOLOLOL!!!!!!! :lol::P;)

Yeah, we can't wait until you get your license either.

Signed,

Your friendly neighborhood police...!!!

LOLOLOL!!!!!!! :lol::P;)

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ;)

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Now see what you've gone and done CAD1.

Aiding to the delinquency of a minor I think they call it. :lol:

Just having fun, life's short so I play hard.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, the car is given more shots of WOT that most vettes out there.

Cad1

Just the "tip of the Iceburg" haha

get it? :huh:

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

• 1 year later...

HEY!!! THAT'S MY CAR!!!!

Well, not really... it appears to be a '92 but then again... about 3 months ago I had all 4 of my kids in my old girl (1990) and we did the same in the hockey rink parking lot on some fresh snow. They were killing themselves laughing at the fact that a Caddy could do donuts so well.

I had to enlighten them that there really wasn't much anyone had found that a Caddy could not do well.

I am training my children to become future Cadillac owners. Children are our legacy...

MP

How did you loose your lisence?

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

He hadn't gotten it yet. The original post was from over a year ago.

Aaron is just a kid, like us! :)

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

Archived