CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Today we closed a deal to purchase Regional Uniform and Supply, a small retail store here in Plano at 701 E Plano Parkway, Suite 110, Plano, TX 75074

and webstore http://regionaluniform.com/

10516681_10152159963953204_7466235955410

Many, many things to do yet. Regional Uniform and Supply caters to Police, Fire, EMT uniforms and supplies, along with scrubs and some other items. We are excited about building the business up, and I love the product lines and the customers we have met so far.

You can tell a lot of the product lines on the webstore: http://regionaluniform.com/

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Congrats Bruce! I envy and admire anyone who starts their own business!!!

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Thanks guys. This retail store has been in continuous operation for 20+ years, but is in need of some TLC. I am hoping we can bring the target customers a better local shopping experience. Lots and lots of details to sort through but I think the store will benefit from being run as a family business.

Bruce

Magnificent! Perhaps the store could use a Board under Supporters?

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

• 1 month later...

Bruce

• 3 months later...

Interesting concealed carry jacket. Feels warm, has double magazine and concealed carry pockets on both interior sides.

IMG_0934.JPG

IMG_0935.JPG

IMG_0932.JPG

Bruce

Looking at the Web Store (link in first post), I see a bunch of Li-Ion rechargeable flashlights. Not everything is on the web store. But I see some infant T-shirts under "I Love my Responder."

-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data

Hi Jim -- I agree, not everything in the store is in the webstore, or vice versa.

Was there something specific you wanted to point out or I should add?

Bruce

As a person not in your store's target demographic, one type of item I could be interested in is the rechargeable flashlight. For a flashlight that isn't used often and stays under the seat or in the drawer for months, alkaline batteries are best. But if you use it several times a week or more, the rechargeable option is far better.

Another type of item is the shielded wallet, that won't let RF scanners see your credit card or passport through your wallet and clothes.

The concealed-carry jacket could come in handy for spare pockets, even if you don't have a firearm.

Archived