CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Bi-Annual Photo Post

1) Don't make your payment, they just come and take it,

2) From the looks of the neighborhood its unlikely the owner could afford to maintain the DTS properly,

3) From the looks of the neighborhood, it's probably a stolen car that was abandoned there!

See you in six months

LOL.. that one wasn't even mine. Just happened to be in the area with my digital cam to take pics of a house. I couldn't help but stop and ask the owner what was wrong with it as mine has been behind one of those flat beds twice for no logical reason other than you crank it and it's DEAD with no forewarning whatsoever. Come to find out it's related to the "security system" - similar to mine. But Cadillac can't tell you that. The friendly service station man discovered the real problem after tearing it apart for a month. Heard the same from a client who's DTS has been in the dealer 60 times! Discovered the real problem on his own too!

P.S. The houses in the pic are in a designated historic area, taken in early Spring '04 - hence the lawn - for you simple white trashy people that live in newer built pre-fabs that all look the same and have your cars parked all over the street because your garages are filled with garbage (or your "family room").

P.S. The houses in the pic are in a designated historic area, taken in early Spring '04 - hence the lawn - for you simple white trashy people that live in newer built pre-fabs that all look the same and have your cars parked all over the street because your garages are filled with garbage (or your "family room").

tell us how you REALLY feel bro... :D

The friendly service station man discovered the real problem after tearing it apart for a month.

Now I understand, friendly SERVICE STATION mechanics do not have the proper training to work on these cars beyond changing the OIL.... I would think that would be OBVIOUS that he had it apart for a month..... Post the VIN number of that one also...

Not sure what the point of the photo is.

Cars from all marques break down. If you don't believe me, spend some time reading the Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Volvo, and yes, even the Lexus message boards.

On each of these message boards, you will find some people who are convinced their car is the worst and their dealer network and corporate support is the worst.

Lemons do exist and are not partial to any particular make. I have a acquaintance who finally got Honda to buy back his 2002 Accord after a bitter 2-year fight.

Now I agree that the Cadillac are not the MOST reliable vehicles ever made. So far that honor goes to my 1988 Volvo 240 (180,000 miles and still going strong). On the other hand, Caddy reliability seems roughly equivalent to most complex modern luxury vehicles. Again, read the other message boards if you don't believe me.

He's just blowing smoke, posting old pictures he posted months ago. Look at the trees -- it's still winter time in those pictures. He just needs to get a life and quit wasting the bandwidth here.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

I remember that picture was posted here a while back and at that time, he claimed it was HIS car. Now he's claiming it's someone elses car and he just happened to be taking pictures of houses.

Get your story straight.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I remember that picture was posted here a while back and at that time, he claimed it was HIS car.  Now he's claiming it's someone elses car and he just happened to be taking pictures of houses.

Get your story straight.

I have to correct myself here.

Assuming he's the same person, he previosly posted this same picture under two different topics, under the nickname of DTSNeverAgain.

He claimed it was a neighbor's car.

So, assuming it's a neighbor's car, do you live in that neighborhood or are you just out taking pictures of houses as you NOW claim? OR, did you just happen to copy the picture from one of these older posts and are now reposting it just to be a newsgroup troll?

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?sho...st=0entry9268

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?sho...st=0entry9103

His two previous posts (assuming he's the same person as DTSNeverAgain) used the same picture. Take some new pictures, will ya?

:blink:

P.S. Never try to fool a photographer.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

He claimed it was a neighbor's car.

You are 100% correct about that! I was thinking about that tonight when I was out, that he said it was his neighbors car! We have given this guy too much time... Good memory.. Mike

Oh yeah, I can certainly see the historical significance of the detached garage in the background. :rolleyes:

Archived