CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Where to get floor mats?

Dan

I bought some JC Whitney floor mats a few years ago, and they are beginning to fall apart. I don't really want to get another set from them, as I didn't like the quality of them. Does anybody know where to get a decent set of custom floor mats.

You can also find them on eBay for around $100. One seller there will even customize them any way you want. They had a couple of different Cadillac logos, or you could get either Cadillac or STS embroidered on them. Just go to eBay Motors from their hompage and type "Cadillac floor mats" in the keyword search box and your in business. I was surprised by variety that was available there.

Actually when I ordered mine I thought that I was getting the old Cadillac symbol with STS embroided below, but it came in with jus the STS embrodied. I'm happy with them. I'll post some pics tonight.

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

• 4 weeks later...
Didn't work because there isn't one, I put in a URL assuming I'd upload the pic later, which I didn't. But here are some :)

Car9.jpg

Car10.jpg

Car11.jpg

K2K, sorry to hear of your problem re: engine. I was searching your old posts to get some more information concerning your problem. Didn't find any, so I guess you'll update us.

As an aside I noticed your floor mats. Did you get them at USSPEED.COM?

What color did you order? I'm thinking of ordering a closer color match than what your pictures show.

Thanks. Hope things work out for you.

Yea, I did order them from USSpeed. And the color turned out weird in the pictures, if you look at the first picture, it's really that close, but the interiour is more cream than grey as it looks.

Archived