CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Face the Facts!

And your point would be . . . . ?

Regards,

Warren

P.S.: I've a similar photo of my old Mark VI. One, also, of my Mark III and some others. B-eye-itch! #$%# happens! Never a problem with my Caddies!

P.P.S.: Two whole entire posts?? . . . from nowareland . . . Don't let the door hit you on the way out . . .

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Aloha DTS,

I am sorry that you feel that way about your car. Anything mechanical can break. I have had two Sevilles. One had to br towed once because I ignored a brake problem. The other so far has been great. Don't give up on these cars, they realy do what they do very well. 'hope that it doesn't cost you too much!

Ed

You said in your other post that you've had 3 problems so far.. did you buy your car used? If not, maybe you bought a poorly manufactured one. "Monday/Friday" car is what my business professor calls them (Constructed on a Monday; no one works hard, or Friday; everyone wants things done quick to get out).

And that's not your car, it's your neighbors.. have you checked with them to see what the problem was? Maybe they left their lights on (hard to do with auto lights).

Howyadoin

Hey, you can't make the payments and you come bitching to us? Get outta here, you lame-*smurf* repo victim!

Car looks fine from here, man...

-Rav

-Mark P.

Salem, MA

IPB Image

"Refined Sugar" - '96 SLS, 175K

"...the Caddy is dedicated to relentlessly -- and comfortably -- converting time into distance." -J.J. Gertler

Howyadoin

Hey, you can't make the payments and you come bitching to us? Get outta here, you lame-*smurf* repo victim!

Car looks fine from here, man...

-Rav

[Maybe if he kept those lines off the little mirror away from his nose he could pay for his car!! :blink:

This DTS guy is unbelievable....I have never seen someone who had so much time on his hands as to constantly whine about his car on a Cadillac enthustast board....

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

it would be great if you could provide us with your neighbour's address, so that we could see what happenned to their car and how could we probably help them.

as a matter of fact at this board everybody is ready to help anybody, even you ;)

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

The LAST thing we should do is ridicule the guy. The guy should feel free to tell us what happened, and these responses do not encourage that. We could all learn from his experience, and hopefully, we can help him.

The LAST thing we should do is ridicule the guy. The guy should feel free to tell us what happened, and these responses do not encourage that. We could all learn from his experience, and hopefully, we can help him.

I appreciate your positive attitude, but what experience are you talk'in about ????

He shared NOTHING with us to help him out witH, so your limp di__ response makes no sense...

Most people are appreciative of this site for the support it gives, believe me, it makes my day to see a problem posted and a multitude of people that step in to try to help that individual out (it happens on the hour)...

Bottom line, if you have nothing more to offer on this site that to *smurf*, be broad-shouldered enough to accept the response...

THANK-YOU BRUCE FOR THIS SITE,..I TRY TO CHECK IT DAILY BECAUSE I LUV MY CADDY &!!!!!

I'm with Willie, I'm on here nearly everyday seeing how others are fairing with their cars and offering any help that I can. It is also been an invaluable resource for information when I have had a problem. I've only been a member for roughly a month...maybe and I have learned more here than I ever would have with the hood up scratching my head.

If people can't appritiate this then let them buy a Lincoln with a heated trunk lid (so he/she can push it without getting their hands cold).

Spence

post-3-1081481153.gif

This guy has been here for months, with nothing but complaining about his car. We tried to help him on the old board, but all he would do is complain about the problems, and never seem to try to fix them. He's had plenty of chances to accept our help.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Archived