CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Very useful info for navigation owners.

95SevilleSLS

I bought this one thing on ebay for my navigation. It's a code so you can watch DVD's while the car is moving. I tried it out and it works like a charm. My girlfriend could watch meet the fockers while we were cruising down the highway. Not sure which ones it will work for, but it's worth a try. This is how it goes:

1. Start your cadi-shmack.

2. You see that little button with the note on it? The one that leads you to the auto volume control and such? Push and hold that for a few seconds until a numeric pad comes up on the screen.

3. Enter the code "1791" and push enter, which is located in the lower right hand corner.

4. Now push the return button in the upper right hand corner and start driving with your dvd playing!

It says it works on 02-05 caddy's, but it may work for other ones. Go ahead and try it! It will reset when you shut the ignition off so you have to do it everytime you start it.

CAREFUL! I'm pretty sure that it's illegal for the driver to be watching movies, so don't get caught! I'ts not illegal unless your caught! ;)

-Dusty-

- 02 Seville STS, white diamond

- 93 Sixty Special, Tan with vinyl top

- 79 Coupe DeVille, Tan with Tan top

- 06 GMC Sierra Z71, Black

- 92 Silverado C1500, black and grey

- 83 Chevy K10 Silverado, Black and Grey

b80385550.jpg

Archived