Bruce Nunnally

Do you Blog?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you maintain an online blog?

• Yes, and I would like to link to it from Caddyinfo
    • Yes, but I would NOT want to link to it from Caddyinfo
    • No
    • What's a blog?
    • No, but would be COOL as a Caddyinfo Feature.
    • No, and don't want blogs added to Caddyinfo

One new offerring from our IPB host is the ability to add blog support to the forum. This would allow us to a) link to external blogs smoothly and B) support on-site blogs.

A blog is a web log. Basically people use them as online diaries, daily notes, philosophical rambling, whatever. At first I thought hey, we have the Cars section where contributors can publish threads about their car, so why would we want blogs?

But I think it may be interesting and helpful in community development (knowing people on the Caddyinfo better) and give a place that you might feel comfortable posting info that you might not post on the current board but might be of interest -- like: "Washed the CTS today, using xxx brand car shampoo, with good results. One issue was yyy but then I used the zzz product to wrap up, and that fixed it." Or whatever.

What do you think?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 1 year later...

One new offerring from our IPB host is the ability to add blog support to the forum. This would allow us to a) link to external blogs smoothly and B) support on-site blogs.

A blog is a web log. Basically people use them as online diaries, daily notes, philosophical rambling, whatever. At first I thought hey, we have the Cars section where contributors can publish threads about their car, so why would we want blogs?

But I think it may be interesting and helpful in community development (knowing people on the Caddyinfo better) and give a place that you might feel comfortable posting info that you might not post on the current board but might be of interest -- like: "Washed the CTS today, using xxx brand car shampoo, with good results. One issue was yyy but then I used the zzz product to wrap up, and that fixed it." Or whatever.

What do you think?

I got my blog and its all about Cadillac Escalade. how does this works?

• 2 weeks later...

My blog would read something like this:

Today, my radio died. No wait, it came back. No, it's dead again. No, it's ok now. Oh darn, it's dead again.

Or.....

Today, the valve in my engine stopped tapping. No wait, I can hear it again, Oh no!! it's tapping again. No wait, it's stopped again.

What a blog ehhh? :D

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

• 5 months later...

Archived