CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Pictures of my '92 STS

AaronM

Hi,

I like this new style alot! I thought I would take advantage of the pictuer poster! Here are a few pictures of my new car :D!!!! I am going to put a k&n air filter on it, Polished CTS Wheels, Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler, and maybe a chip!

front.jpg

Back_of_Car.jpgfront_side.jpg

side.jpg

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Nice car!  I think you should tint the windows and later get some newer STS wheels. 

Jeff

Tinted windows is a great idea. For the wheels I like the polished cts wheels. I will buy some of those this summer. Thanks for the compliment!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Pretty nice shape for a '92. Before you go off buying perfomance parts make sure the 3rd brake light works, and there are no error messages about the "service ride control system". They tend to be problem areas on these cars. But don't worry they aren't that expensive if you know where to go. The brake light can be had for a good price from http://www.logandiagnostic.com and you can buy new passive struts from the dealer or off the internet. I like http://www.gmotors.com and http://www.gmpartsdirect.com Also in the picture it looks like the front spoiler is drooping a little. Check under the car, and see if you are missing some clips.

Hi,

The front spoiler is droopingn a little. The girl who I bought it from had a hit and run at our school parking lot. The only damage done is a few little scratches on the side of the front bumper and the hanging spoiler. Also the right foglight doesn't work. The only warning message shown is the e-brake one. There was a leak in the line and we fixed it. I have to get the brakes bled and put some more break fluid in. As for the third brake light, I'll have to get my dad outside to look when I press on the brake.

Thanks!

Aaron

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Very nice!! Enjoy it. Use Zymol products on it to make it sparkle. http://www.zymol.com :D:D:D:D:D

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Hi,

A Cadillac use to be the last car I would ever get because it was considered an "old man's car", but when my dad and I test drove this one my dad gave it some gas a few times and that changed my mind! Comfort, saftey, luxury, and performance! The best of all worlds. I am a caddy man for life now! I will take super good care of it for sure!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Very nice car -- I'd get some new wheels before anything :)

I was also lucky enough to have a caddy as my first car. And, although I will drive different cars, I know I will always go back to Cadillac. Don't let people tell you it's an 'old man's car' They're probably the ones driving a Dodge Spirit.

-Eric

Eric

93 Cad Seville 100K

95 Chev Blazer 143K [garaged summers] :)

Hi,

A Cadillac use to be the last car I would ever get because it was considered an "old man's car", but when my dad and I test drove this one my dad gave it some gas a few times and that changed my mind! Comfort, saftey, luxury, and performance! The best of all worlds. I am a caddy man for life now! I will take super good care of it for sure!

I agree, I'm car spoiled for life now (only 16) ... I can't go any lower than a Caddy for the rest of my life! :D

yea that is pretty nice for sure! Just don't get any tickets please, it's easy to do. Hey you want a real cool mod, check out webelectricproducts.com for the flashing brake light and the old cougar style turn signals, they are a snap to add on, less than half hour for both and really inexpensive! Add that turn signal mod somone posted for the front and by golly you have it! MC

Beautiful car man. Definatly need to tint those windows a bit though.

Keep it in one peice....

That picture above is nice with the tint. I hate those rims though, haha! Not my style!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Archived