CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Frappr! Map

• 5 months later...

I'm in.

The central location is obviously Honolulu.

Been a LONG DAY I've been busy and driving and busy since midnight it is 7:30pm now..

Uh,

I think Honolulu would be fine I sure could use a HUGE tropical drink and an Island Girl

Right about now

PS: Be right with you.. I'm on the the Frappr over here,

:lol:

Who is the guy named "Dirty" from mexico City :lol:

There is also a way to use your weblogs to create a google earth map thing of where all the visitors come in from

MerryChristmas

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Be a Capitalist or work for one.

IPB Image

Work for a Capitalist or be one.

MerryChristmas

• 3 weeks later...

Who is the guy named "Dirty" from mexico City :lol:

Michael (Ron Mexico) Vick?! (he flips you the bird...) Sorry to inject sports into the mix :lol:

<!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto-->2007 DTS Performance - 50K

<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

As a matter of fact, I <i>am</i> driving 70 MPH in a phone booth.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

If you wish, add yourself to the Caddyinfo Frappr! map. All it takes is a name (use screen name if desired) and zip code. Now we can all "see" where we are in relation to each other:

<a href='http://www.frappr.com/caddyinfo' target='_blank'>http://www.frappr.com/caddyinfo</a>

Bruce, if you would like to maintain control of this map, I'll PM you the password.

The map is gone. The link is dead.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Quoth Wikipedia:

Frappr! was a Web 2.0 mashup application that mapped online communities. The scope of Frappr, since its release in August 2005, extended to mapping restaurants, tourist destinations and even strip clubs.

Frappr was founded by Brian Tom, Kun Gao, and James Lin, all whom attended UC Berkeley and USC, as a means to keep track of their friends' whereabouts after college.

On or before October 18, 2007, Frappr was purchased by Platial [1].

As of 2010, the website has been taken down.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived