• 26 - 31
    • 32 - 37
    • 38 - 42
    • 43 - 49
    • 50 - 59
    • 60 - 69
    • 70 - 79
    • 80 - Platinum

54 feeling it monday thru friday......feel like 30 sat and sunday Hey Larry and all over 50...still have brylcreem in the medicine cabinet??

:D Russ

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The majority of Caddy drivers are too old to know how to use a computer.

By the way, how do you turn these things off?????

Do like I do.....just go down to the circuit breaker box and keep flippin switches

:D

Russ

Hmm, the 50 to 59 group (which I am part of) has taken a decisive lead... so much for Cadillac attracting a younger crowd...

Hey Scotty,

We may be late in reporting, but... we are younger too!

Put me in for 47 Years YOUNG!

54 feeling it monday thru friday......feel like 30 sat and sunday Hey Larry and all over 50...still have brylcreem in the medicine cabinet??

:D Russ

Nah, Traded the tube of Brylcreem for a tube of preperation H :lol:

Looks like I am standing alone at 29. C'mon, I know there are more of us out there!

Brad

----------------------------

1999 Deville Concours [sOLD]

Blk/Blk w/gold package

54 feeling it monday thru friday......feel like 30 sat and sunday  Hey Larry and all over 50...still have brylcreem in the medicine cabinet?? 

:D  Russ

Nah, Traded the tube of Brylcreem for a tube of preperation H :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I seem to be in the largest group. :blink:

A couple of years back we had a kid who learned to fly at our company. He went on & got his instructors licence. He was always comming in and when he had an audience, he would say somthing really loud to try to embarrass me. (Kind of good natured kidding.)

One day he came in, and said really loud, "Man, you are old enough to be my dad!"

I just turned, looked him in the eye and replied, "Could be, what is your mom's name?" :P

He went about five shades of red turned around & walked out. The whole office broke up laughing. :lol:

He kind of quieted down after that. <_<

Britt

Britt

55, but you already knew that. I think the poll is now showing the group to be older. If I recall correctly, the last poll indicated under 30 as being the average age.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

:lol: Scotty sure must've got around in his younger days.

1989 FWD Fleetwood, Silver

1995 STS Crimson Pearl on Black leather

1997 STS Diamond White

1999 STS Crimson Pearl

2001 STS Silver

2003 STS, Crimson Pearl

55, but you already knew that. I think the poll is now showing the group to be older. If I recall correctly, the last poll indicated under 30 as being the average age.

You recall correctly. The last poll the majority was definately under 30. I remember being quite surprised by that.

Pushing 21 here in April, Vegas is gonna be a good trip this year for sure! :lol: I think Cadillac's marketing as of late is sure helping out the younger buyers either pick up older Cadillac's and strive to buy a newer one when we get older. At least a lot of my buddy's are certainly drooling over the CTS, and the STS at the dealer here. And the V-series, well who wouldn't want something like that ;) .

Spence

I'm in the last "populated" category. I could be a grandfather to a lot of you and even a great grandfather to the kiddies.

Looks like I am standing alone at 29. C'mon, I know there are more of us out there!

Hey I'm also in the middle minority. Not a youngin' but haven't been around all that long either @28!

Archived