• Silver
    • Champagne
    • Bright Red
    • Dark Red
    • Dark Green
    • Dark Blue
    • I'm Special

Bob, Thats great info thanks, Mike

Early on sailors navigated by the stars at night and the North star became the symbol for finding ones way home. Once you know where the Northstar is you can point your ship in the right direction to get home. So the star became a symbol for finding ones way home or more symbolically even finding ones path in life.

Affirmative, but...Mr Scott..by the looks of your most recent picture it appears you have been through a temporal anomoly...Have you taken the Enterprise around the sun again??!!

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Affirmative, but...Mr Scott..by the looks of your most recent picture it appears you have been through a temporal anomoly...Have you taken the Enterprise around the sun again??!!

I wish it was that easy! I have been running 3 miles every day at Golds Gym, its WORKING wonders! Im off to run three more, speak to you later! Relax and Enjoy

Early on sailors navigated by the stars at night and the North star became the symbol for finding ones way home. Once you know where the Northstar is you can point your ship in the right direction to get home. So the star became a symbol for finding ones way home or more symbolically even finding ones path in life.

Frost Beige, here are the 1996 colors, if anyone wants this in high res, send me an email address, I acquired the original showroom 1996 Catalog.

boy my wife would love one in amathyst

So back to that whole thing about car color...

Like the sig says, it's the only way to fly!

jay95sts.jpg

'95 STS 155,000+

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Black on Black like a caddy should be</span>

Frost Beige, here are the 1996 colors, if anyone wants this in high res, send me an email address, I acquired the original showroom 1996 Catalog.

boy my wife would love one in amathyst

I'd like one in amathyst! :D

Like the sig says, it's the only way to fly!

jay95sts.jpg

I want it!

I like all the colors but I like mine the best. It's dark metalic green.

My car is green but my favorite colour without a dought on a cadillac is definitly black! My next caddy will be a 96- newer eldo etc black on black or a 96-newer seville sts black on black!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

White Diamond...But maybe an aftermarket paint job....bumpers are beginning to crack and peel...still lookin purdy though...

post-3-1112081059_thumb.jpg

A.J.

Like the sig says, it's the only way to fly! "Black on Black like a caddy should be"

AMEN!!! :D

Edited by AaronM

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

TDK,

Thank you for including "Bright Red" ! I feel special :D

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Yea... its BIG, its RED and this DOG will bite ;)

P1010088.jpg

P1010091.jpg

Sorry about the bandwidth usage, checking out the free "photobucket" site to source web images.

Sheesh, talk about "in your face" :( . Now if I could only figure how to resize images without loosing pixel quality?

Perhaps someone could write up a comprehensive "How To" for posting pictures, both to fit within 64k and web-images.

BTW, it looks like the "White Diamond" crowd rules, although the Green Machines were close for a while.

Oh well, they're all "works of art in motion"... :)

Add power to leave problems behind. Most braking is just - poor planning.

It sure is BIG and RED :lol:

I want that gold crest off your grille! :lol:

A small collage of my Blue STS.

post-3-1112388933_thumb.jpg

Drive'em like you own 'em. - ....................04 DTS............................

DTS_Signature.jpg

Blue! :o I always thought your STS was black George! Man, that is one nice, clean 93! I love that two-tone interior also, it really sets that car off with that dark dash, wheel, and carpet. B)

Just noticed your red coil packs... Nice! ;) Did you paint them, or are those aftermarket?

Edited by sprucegoose

'03 Cadillac SLS 4.6 Northstar, 139K mi.

'02 Audi A4, 3.0L V6, 6spd, 250K mi
'06 Saab 9-7X, 5.3i V8, 162K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Blue! :o I always thought your STS was black George! Man, that is one nice, clean 93! I love that two-tone interior also, it really sets that car off with that dark dash, wheel, and carpet. B)

Just noticed your red coil packs... Nice! ;) Did you paint them, or are those aftermarket?

The coils are MSD's.

Drive'em like you own 'em. - ....................04 DTS............................

DTS_Signature.jpg

Ended up with 2 black caddys - they're a pain to keep clean but man do they shine with a good claying, Klasse AIO and three or four coats of Klasse SG - the Eldo was just washed in this pic, but not shined up yet..The Deville was next...

post-3-1118618486_thumb.jpg

Edited by JimHare

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled." - Richard P. Feynman

user posted image

Kinda hard to tell from the picture but looks like white diamond (sort of a pearl escent white).