CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

:welcomesmiley:

Yes, I do know the hack, haven't tried it but don't plan on it either.

Distracted driving with cell phones is bad enough, can't imagine what it would be like with movies, popcorn AND a cell phone.  :excl:

This is illegal in every state, why do you want to do this?:huh:

:scenic: Okay, someone please pull me off the soapbox...

THERE IS ALWAYS ENOUGH TIME TO DO THE JOB RIGHT - THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH TIME TO DO THE JOB AGAIN !!!

I want to find the hack so that my kids can watch videos in the back seat when we go on caddy trips; not to watch while I am driving. That would be stupid. I do not even have a cell phone because I can't stand people who talk and drive or text and drive. I just think it was a bad decision to put this dvd player in the front seat and then only be able to watch it while in park. I am wondering if the jacks in the console will allow a tablet to be played in the back from the front dvd player.

I just bought a 2011 STS Rear wheel drive, 3.6l v6, after selling a 2005 STS. This video player is the new feature that I did not have. Also , do you know if ther eis an add on HUD for these cars?

Sincerely, 

Perry Nash (CaddyBro)

Perry, you can connect auxiliary devices such as an I-pad but you will have to connect them via RCA style connections. I don't have an I-Pad so I can't help much with that.

I will PM you the other information.

IDK about an add on for the HUD. Maybe someone else does..

THERE IS ALWAYS ENOUGH TIME TO DO THE JOB RIGHT - THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH TIME TO DO THE JOB AGAIN !!!

I found this online link

https://www.slashgear.com/adding-a-hud-to-your-car-three-options-23338342/

The cell phone option looked interesting. You may have to get that cell phone after all. 

Don't forget the popcorn :blush:

Archived