CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Contributer....

Here is what it says on the front page about suscribing if you never seen it before!

Contribute to the Site

By selecting this button you can elect to make a one-time contribution to CaddyInfo.com from $1 to an amount you select.

Subscribe to CaddyInfo.com

By selecting this button you can elect to make an automated contribution to CaddyInfo.com of $10/month.

One Year of Vendor Sponsorship for CaddyInfo.com

By selecting this button you can purchase one year of vendor sponsorship for CaddyInfo.com for $180/year. Vendor sponsorship adds a separate Vendor forum and privileges.

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Click on "My Controls" then on "Purchase Paid Subscriptions".

You have a choice of $20/year for Contributor, or $10/mo for Subscriber.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I wouldn't mind becoming a contributer myself! I just opened a pay pal account about a month ago I can use that!

user posted image

It's about time! You two use up enough of Bruce's board space. :lol: I've learned a great deal and saved a lot of money on repairs. Making a contribution was the least I could do in return. Tell me you guys aren't on the phone with each other at the sametime you're on here. :lol: You crack me up.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

HA HA! Ya were on the phone planning out what were gonna say all the time! HA HA! No! That would just be dumb ha ha! I don't have any money in my bank account right now LOL! When I get some I will make a contribution to the site! HA HA :lol: I don't know why we crack you up we went so long without anyone knowing that we even knew each other LOL!

user posted image

Actually I had a hunch early on that you and Yenko were in cahoots :lol: . You two appeared at the same time. On at the same time. Have the same picture(s) that you post....yeah it wasn't too difficult. What caught my attention early on was when you were catching flack from some of the members and Yenko came to your aid.....just like a friend would. :)

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Archived