CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Johnny O’Connell on Pirelli World Challenge, Le Mans and More

Bruce Nunnally

2RPR5536.jpg
All photos: Richard Prince/Cadillac Photo

Johnny O’Connell is continuing to add to both his and General Motors‘ trophy cabinets, having recently won his fourth consecutive Pirelli World Challenge GT class title.

The Cadillac Racing driver agreed to talk to The Checkered Flag about his continuing success in the North American GT series, the future and his many 24 Hours of Le Mans victories.

read more: http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/2015/09/johnny-oconnell-on-pirelli-world-challenge-le-mans-and-more/

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Andy Pilgrim was 12th, and Cadillac was third behind Porsche and Ferrari. If the ATS-V.R keeps improving they should have an even better 2016.

It's interesting that Nissan is planning a third car for 2016. If the number of cars is not taken into account next year, this could cook the books for manufacturer ratings. They would be better advised to put that money in their cars, drivers, team management and execution, and pit crews, and their standings will not have an asterisk in the listings.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived