CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

PWC: Over 100 drivers set to battle at Road America

The Pirelli World Challenge's GT/GTA, GT Cup presented by MOMO, GTS and TC/TCA/TCB classes head to Road America, "America’s National Park of Speed," June 26-28. Over 100 drivers across the series' seven classes will compete in the DeVilbiss Grand Prix at Road America presented by Cadillac. GT/GTA drivers will compete in Rounds 11, 12, and 13 of the championships, while GT Cup competitors will race Rounds 10 and 11. GTS competitors will race Rounds 9 and 10 and TC, TCA and TCB competitors will compete in Rounds 7, 8 and 9. Of note, GT/GTA classes will make up the Round 11 race that had originally been scheduled for Detroit but that was canceled due to inclement weather.

Read more: http://www.racer.com/pwc/item/118172-pirelli-world-challenge-returns-to-america-s-national-park-of-speed-over-100-drivers-set-to-battle-at-road-america

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The Cadillac cars and drivers were treated in the third paragraph. Cadillac and O'Connell are running third at this point. And Pilgrim has had a couple of DNF's and is ranked 17th, but is always a threat. O'Connell's car burnt and was lost a couple of months ago and his next start in a new car was a little rough. Taking the driver and marque championships this year is not at all assured at this point.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived