CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Cadillac Builds and Project Cars

This part of CaddyInfo is for Cadillac specific Builds, Project cars, and Mods.

To get your own subforum, please start a new topic with the title: "Project: " + the name of your project. I will then create a subforum for your project with that name, and move the topic into that subforum here. The advantage of a subforum just on your build as opposed to a single topic is you can have multiple threads -- one about wheels, one about engine, one about paint for example but all grouped about your project via that subforum.

Let me know if you need assistance.

Please note that "Leave it stock, don't change it" is considered off-topic in "Cadillac Builds and Project Cars"! :hatsoff: This is the place for people to talk about mods, full builds, and projects.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 2 months later...

I am so grateful for the subforum you have given me for my Eldorado build and the support.

This is a link to another forum where I enquired about a build thread. If you read all of it, you will see why we need forums like Caddyinfo.

Again, thank you.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-seville-cadillac-eldorado-forum/550274-where-do-you-post-race-car.html

Edited by Cody

Click here to visit the main directory for my subforum about my 2002 Eldorado build for autocross racing:

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=96