CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Red 2013 Cadillac ATS Premium for the Wife

My Wife and I ran out to Tyler, Texas to look at a 2013 Cadillac ATS Premium 2L Turbo / Red / Sunroof for sale there. I did a quick walk-around with pics of the ATS and the RPO (Regular Production Order) codes below.

DSCF0125-1024x768.jpg

Read more: http://caddyinfo.com/wordpress/2013-cadillac-ats/

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Over at Crest Cadillac this morning for first oil change on the ATS at around 5500 miles showing 18% so likely first change. Got here a min early so studied manual for how so program memory seats - hold down set and position number at same time. Synched my iphone and enjoyed pandora over the bluetooth connection.

This ATS has wider 18" wheels on back so I declined rotation altho side to side ok.

ATS is a fun, responsive car to drive. Getting it out for gas and cleanup could be part of my new Sat routine

Bruce

It needs new license plate brackets!

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Yes.

We are also ordering the Sapele inserts to replace the aluminum pieces which she finds unappealing.

IMG_1713.JPG

Bruce

I believe I have solved why we were not hearing much from Lane Departure Warning: Turned off. The ATS has a separate switch for the Lane Departure Warning below the controls to adjust the HUD,

along with the Parking alert. The Lane Departure Warning was turned off.

DSCF0150.JPG

The ATS continues to fit in well at our house. I took it to top of the gas today, and let the local car wash get the dust off and vacuum and use compressed air to clear out any crevices.

DSCF0145.JPG

I like the aggressive rear stance of the ATS -- not captured well in this photo obviously. Because the ATS is so light but has lots of rubber and a very high cornering ability it is fun to toss around. The power in my STS-V is much stronger, but the ATS has lightness and agility down to a science.

Bruce

Archived