CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Pics of my car

How do I get pics of my car on the board? I tryed emailing them but it's not working any ideas.

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

When you post a message, at the bottom you will see file attachments, click browse, find the picture on your hard drive, and post it, note that the picture must be less than 100k, otherwise it will not post. Mike

• 1 month later...

No but on the main menu you can go and look at people's cars it's a link on the home page of caddyinfo.com!!! lol :lol: I can't get an email sent so that pics of my cars can go up there!

user posted image

I emailed my picture in about a year ago, and it was never put on the page. <_< Oh well.

LOL :lol: Maybe I won't bother than! :)

user posted image

Anyone can add a picture to their signature or posts. There are higher file size limits for board contributors and subscribers. [see Paid Subscriptions under your control panel for options]. If the picture desired is on the internet already, you simply need to add a link to it in posts or signature using the IMG button.

In addition, Contributors and Subscribers have the option to add a running thread about their Cadillac in the Members Cars Section.

I do still take email additions to the people's cars section, but those depend on my time availability to convert the images build the pages and post. Posting images here on the board is all user-driven.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Bruce what happened to this site? Is it not availible anymore?

http://www.caddyinfo.com/peoplescars.htm

user posted image

• 2 weeks later...

Archived