CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1991 Cadillac Hearse

Brightly painted and automated 1991 Cadillac Hearse, with automated coffin that opens for video screens.

Shot on a Camera phone.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Faheem Rasheed Najm (born September 30, 1985), better known by his stage name T-Pain, is an American singer-songwriter, rapper, and record producer. He began his career as a rapper in the group Nappy Headz. In 2005, he became a singer and released his debut album Rappa Ternt Sanga with the hits "I'm Sprung" and "I'm N Luv (Wit A Stripper)". Throughout his career as a singer, T-Pain has extensively used the Auto-Tune pitch correction effect. Since the release of his debut album, T-Pain has produced numerous hits of his own and for other rappers and R&B singers. T-Pain has also had many top ten singles on the Billboard Hot 100. In 2008, he won a Grammy with rapper Kanye West for the single "Good Life".

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived