CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

WTF?!? Truly a "Cowboy Cadillac"

The_Raven

Howyadoin,

Check this out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...bayphotohosting

If this isn't a flower car for a funeral home, someone's gonna get smacked... :angry:

-Mark P.

Salem, MA

-Mark P.

Salem, MA

IPB Image

"Refined Sugar" - '96 SLS, 175K

"...the Caddy is dedicated to relentlessly -- and comfortably -- converting time into distance." -J.J. Gertler

Like I said on the Old Board..... As they say in Texas.. Big Hat.... No Cattle

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Like I said on the Old Board..... As they say in Texas.. Big Hat.... No Cattle

Well, what if you've got cattle..and need hay?...Not to mention like to ride in style..

Shoot...got a hat too!

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Ah, you guys just don't have style! :) He probably drives around laughing at all of us because all we can haul are people. He can ride home from Best Buy in style, with a new big-screen in the back, and pick off any pesky Lincoln LS along the way!

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

There you go, Jason understands. Like I said, as long as somebody went to the trouble to do what looks like a imaginative, quality job on what may have been a wreck or salvaged vehicle what's the problem? Why so negative?

I'm still watching that auction, I do have cattle, a hat, and other four legged animals that need hay, and I can always use another 'ranch truck'. What a way to arrive at the feed store!....Why that'd be BIG news in my little town...Shoooo...LOL

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Archived