CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Forum re-design in progress: Early pre-view

Here is an early preview image of the new forum design (in progress).

[We don't use this subforum much, but only Supporting Members or Subscribing Members can see this post]

This is an image of the new forum from the Designer.

First, we will move 'up' to the latest forum software; I had been putting that off a bit.

The new forum skin design (look) will have the sky at the top and the open road at the bottom.

Not shown in this view, but Cadillac car images will be integrated into the design.

The new forum design will have a much more modern, clean look to it.

It also has more color accents, and none of them depressing browns or greys (no wood!); this was a specific critique of my current skin.

I know we are often hesitant to embrace change, but before you comment let me share that this is costing me a pretty penny,

and I am spending it because we need this type of change to be more accessible & attractive to first time visitors.

Invision%20Power%20Board_1264276418155.p

I hope you understand why I am making this change, and that you will like the new forum look.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Personally, I think it looks really nice. Can't wait to see the finished product!!!!!!!

big4870885.jpg

Are those my taillights in the far distance???

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

The new Forum skin is ready, but I have to fly to Tucson for a few days so we'll update after I get back.

The update process is not complicated, but whenever new stuff goes up it is much better to be available for emergencies B)

a057bd8555d55a3771e72ea3df2fec20.jpg

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived