CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Jersey Shore

MTV Show Jersey Shore: http://www.mtv.com/shows/jersey_shore/series.jhtml

MTV has a new reality show just started called Jersey Shore. The premise of the show is to take 8 twenty-something New Jersey "Guido's" and "Guidettes" and put them in a shared house for the summer on the Jersey Shore. I am not trying to make fun of anyone -- "Guido" is addressed by the participants as an aspirational lifestyle centering on fitness, tanning, hair care, and being of Italian descent.

all_0132.jpg

One of the characters, Pauly, arrived for the first Episode in a Cadillac, and has a prominent "Cadillac" script tattoo down his right side. This is getting a bit of chatter on the social media sites. This photo shows the tattoo more clearly:

guidos_9885.jpg

DJ Pauly D 28 - Johnston, RI

Pauly D is Rhode Island's most well known DJ and keeps a tanning bed in his house. He orders gel by the case and does his hair twice a day--once in the morning and once before hitting the town. For Pauly D, cleanliness is close to godliness, so he is not sure how he's going to handle living with roommates.

I met a person at the Cadillac / Lasalle Club here who had a Cadillac Tattoo, but in his case it was the wreath and crest, and covered one shoulder.

Ronnie on the show also appears to drive an Escalade. Good organic, natural product placement.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

guido12jk8.jpg

douchebag.jpg

* 1966 Deville Convertible

* 2007 Escalade ESV Black on Black

* 1996 Fleetwood Brougham Black on Black V4P -Gone
* 1983 Coupe Deville Street/Show Lowrider -Gone

* 1970 Calais 4dr Hardtop GONE
* 2000 Deville DTS - Silver with Black Leather and SE grille GONE
* 1999 Seville STS - Pearl Red GONE

tatt.jpg

Wonder where that douche got the idea for that tattoo?? Travis barker has had it for probably 10 years. Ive drawn up a cadillac script that has filled in fading that I would like done someday. But NOT on my side!!

* 1966 Deville Convertible

* 2007 Escalade ESV Black on Black

* 1996 Fleetwood Brougham Black on Black V4P -Gone
* 1983 Coupe Deville Street/Show Lowrider -Gone

* 1970 Calais 4dr Hardtop GONE
* 2000 Deville DTS - Silver with Black Leather and SE grille GONE
* 1999 Seville STS - Pearl Red GONE

Archived