CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Caddyinfo Cadillac Keychains

Jeff Foster of Wholesalekeychain.com ( keychains ) sent me over two sample Cadillac-related keychains to use as site give-aways.  They are each metal, with a tab and ring, and have an attractive Cadillac logo on one face and are engraved 'Caddyinfo.com' on the opposite face.The left keychain is a Cadillac ...

View the full article

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I think it would be fun for us to send one of these custom Caddyinfo.com keychains to the next person who signs up as a Caddyinfo.com Supporter

4099514786_8a9fed27c2.jpg

and the other one to the next Supporting Member to get a new or new-to-them Cadillac.

What do you think?

Bruce

I think that's a great idea. The Supporter cost is so low that buying even a keychain is a big thing, percentage-wise, unless you are getting a really good deal in bulk or some such.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Yes, the cost for a Cadillac keychain is $10 plus $6 for the engraving as these are, plus S&H so they cost as much as a Supporting Membership for a year here on the site. Once these are gone as give-aways I may order one for myself B)

Bruce

Archived