CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Please i really need help i just paid 3000 $ to get fixed my head gaskets i had two blown heads , my caddy its not overheatin the temperature meter goes pass the middle n then goes back i wanna know if thats normal n sometimes too it leaks coolant over the top of coolant tank so please if anyone have idea about these please let me know

Please i really need help i just paid 3000 $ to get fixed my head gaskets i had two blown heads , my caddy its not overheatin the temperature meter goes pass the middle n then goes back i wanna know if thats normal n sometimes too it leaks coolant over the top of coolant tank so please if anyone have idea about these please let me know

Sounds like it's time to take it back to the garage that repaired it and let them worry about it. You do have a warranty.

Ask the garage to test the coolant to ensure that there are no exhaust gases in the coolant. Let them know the symptoms you described.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

i dont know that much about mechanic but he told me that he was going to make new bolt holes n that he was goin to get new bolts two but he had to do all that in a new block that i had to buy because the original block was cracked so he got all the parts from the old one and installed them in to the new one when he gave me the car he told me that everything was ok when im driving on the highway the temperature stays in the miiddle but when i get off of the highway and star driving it on the city is when the temperature starts going over the middle a liittle bet and then just go back to the middle i told this to the guy that fixed my car and the told me that thats normal so i dont if hes lying to me or what thats why im trying to find opinions from people that own the same cadillac as mine or people with knowlege bout this car to c if thats normal and find a solution

• 4 months later...

i dont know that much about mechanic but he told me that he was going to make new bolt holes n that he was goin to get new bolts two but he had to do all that in a new block that i had to buy because the original block was cracked so he got all the parts from the old one and installed them in to the new one when he gave me the car he told me that everything was ok when im driving on the highway the temperature stays in the miiddle but when i get off of the highway and star driving it on the city is when the temperature starts going over the middle a liittle bet and then just go back to the middle i told this to the guy that fixed my car and the told me that thats normal so i dont if hes lying to me or what thats why im trying to find opinions from people that own the same cadillac as mine or people with knowlege bout this car to c if thats normal and find a solution

are your fans working. ?? jim

Archived