CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Will Nunnally, age 16, of Plano, Texas passed away June 8, 2004, in Plano. He was born September 25, 1987, in Carrollton, Texas to Bruce and Ann (Smith) Nunnally. Will was a student at Clark High School in the Pre-International Baccalaureate program. He was a member of the Custer Road United Methodist Church in Plano. Will was a Life Scout in Troop 300 in Plano and active in his church youth group. He loved being with his friends, and playing Dungeons and Dragons and video games.

He is survived by his parents, Bruce and Ann Nunnally of Plano; grandparents, Dr. R.H. and Anne Nunnally of Camden, Arkansas and Wilson and Mildred Smith of Georgetown, South Carolina; brother, Andrew Nunnally; uncle and aunts, Robert Nunnally, Jr. and wife, Merrill of Allen, Texas; Shanna and Les Berry of Stephens, Arkansas, Dr. Tom Smith and wife, Dr. Tammy Smith of Fayetteville, Arkansas, and Dr. Barbara Burch and husband, Marcus of Abbeville, South Carolina; and many cousins.

Funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m., Friday, June 11, 2004, at the Custer Road United Methodist Church in Plano, Texas. Interment will follow at Ridgeview Memorial Park. The family will receive friends from 6:00-8:00 p.m., Thursday at Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow Funeral Home. To convey condolences or to sign an online registry, please visit www.tjmfuneral.com.

In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to either the Custer Road United Methodist Church Student Ministry, in Plano, or to Heart to Heart, P.O. Box 595 Colleyville, Texas 76034-0595, (888) 475-2787; www.h2htx.org.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

That is so sad. Hang on Bruce. Someone has better plans for him.

Rick

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

God bless you and your family Bruce. The pleasures of this life are but a grain of sand compared to those of the next. Will has put up his sail and set out on a great lake. His boat has gotten smaller and smaller until, suddenly, he is gone from our sight over the horizon. But there's always another side to the lake, and while he is disappearing over the horizon from OUR sight, he is appearing on the horizon and entering His sight, and is in a place that cannot be measured by any ruler, painted of by any painter, nor spoken of by any, but One.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Bruce,

My condolences to you and your family on this tragic loss.

-Mark Pagliarulo

-Mark P.

Salem, MA

IPB Image

"Refined Sugar" - '96 SLS, 175K

"...the Caddy is dedicated to relentlessly -- and comfortably -- converting time into distance." -J.J. Gertler

Bruce & Family,

My condolences on the loss in your family of such a young talented boy.

It has been said, "Only the good die young".

I have found this to be true more often than not...children and young adults taken from us when they seem to have the most promise.

Take comfort that Will is in a better place.

Take comfort that Will's pain is gone.

Take comfort in the Lord.

Sincerely,

Bruce and Family,

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time. I am very sorry for your loss.

Brad

----------------------------

1999 Deville Concours [sOLD]

Blk/Blk w/gold package

Bruce,

My prayers go out to you and your family.

Marika

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Will Nunnally, age 16, of Plano, Texas passed away June 8, 2004, in Plano. He was born September 25, 1987, in Carrollton, Texas to Bruce and Ann (Smith) Nunnally. Will was a student at Clark High School in the Pre-International Baccalaureate program. He was a member of the Custer Road United Methodist Church in Plano. Will was a Life Scout in Troop 300 in Plano and active in his church youth group. He loved being with his friends, and playing Dungeons and Dragons and video games.

He is survived by his parents, Bruce and Ann Nunnally of Plano; grandparents, Dr. R.H. and Anne Nunnally of Camden, Arkansas and Wilson and Mildred Smith of Georgetown, South Carolina; brother, Andrew Nunnally; uncle and aunts, Robert Nunnally, Jr. and wife, Merrill of Allen, Texas; Shanna and Les Berry of Stephens, Arkansas, Dr. Tom Smith and wife, Dr. Tammy Smith of Fayetteville, Arkansas, and Dr. Barbara Burch and husband, Marcus of Abbeville, South Carolina; and many cousins.

Funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m., Friday, June 11, 2004, at the Custer Road United Methodist Church in Plano, Texas. Interment will follow at Ridgeview Memorial Park. The family will receive friends from 6:00-8:00 p.m., Thursday at Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow Funeral Home. To convey condolences or to sign an online registry, please visit www.tjmfuneral.com.

In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to either the Custer Road United Methodist Church Student Ministry, in Plano, or to Heart to Heart, P.O. Box 595 Colleyville, Texas 76034-0595, (888) 475-2787; www.h2htx.org.

Bruce,

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I know it is of little condolence, but he has moved on to a better place.

Dan Yeager

Mr and Mrs Nunnally,

My wife and I lost our 11 year old daughter just one year ago- and can truly sympathize with your loss. The grief we feel with our daughter's passing compares to no other experience in our life.

There must be a bigger plan that would explain such unfairness in our lives. I pray that you will find peace in your lives, as we struggle to find it ourselves.

God Bless,

"Eddie" & Catherine

Bruce and Family,

My heart go out to you... Words alone cannot express my feelings for you at this time of your son's passing. He sounds like he was an extrordinary young man, and I'm sure that God put him here on this earth for a reason. I hope you can find peace in this difficult time, just knowing that he has richly blessed others with his influences on them.

God's peace,

Dave Carlson and Family

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Archived