CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Caddyinfo Hats

Got in a few of these hats from Queensboro:

caddyinfohatc.jpg

The picture is flashburned bright, but the hats are black cotton (not denim or shiney) with white embroidered lettering.

These will be available for contest prizes, give-aways at get-togethers, etc.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 7 months later...

Took several hats to Montecello Motor Club for the CTS-V Challenge. Gave one of these to one of the guys on the Cadillac team, one to Csere Csaba (formerly of Car & Driver) and one to John Heinricy, retired Cadillac test driver and Nurburging CTS-V pilot.

I ordered a few more from Queensboro this week; I adjusted the logo to just read Caddyinfo.com instead of www.

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...

caddyinfohatsoldnew.jpg

Okay, I'll have to work on a better image file, but here is a comparison of the previous Caddyinfo.com hat (left) and the new one (right)

The new one has "Caddyinfo.com" instead of www.caddyinfo.com and the thread is Red upper and yellow lower.

Bruce

I'm ready to purchase one of the two color hats!!

Thanks JimD. I'm trying to work out a deal with http://www.unkommonkolor.com to do something artistic with the first 4 I ordered. They will paint by hand the underside of the brim with (hopefully) Cadillac related scenes. Then I will offer those in a contest, etc.

Meanwhile, I'll go ahead and put in an order for a dozen more. (update: done). The new design is much better; my Wife almost talked me out of one already.

The hats cost $6 ea for Members if I order a dozen, plus shipping to you. Update: They will be here Dec 18-25.

Bruce

12 of the 2-color hats on order now:

1 Mrs. Bruce

2 JimD

3 Bruce

4 Jims_97_ETC

5 Florin

Bruce

I'll buy one. How do we pay? PayPal?

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Great. I have added you to the list above.

Once the hats get here and I know the approximate shipping then I will add a paypal button to this thread. Shipping will probably be something like $3 or $4; whatever the actual USPS shipping is. If I can keep it $10 a hat delivered that would be good though.

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

I wouldn't mind one myself.I wouldn't even take the old one.I like the white lettering better than the yellow.Actually,

I think maybe you should make them the color of the V series Logo somehow.What do you think? Caddy in red, Info in yellow,

and,.com in Blue. You already ordered them though...Anyway,at least you have some available.

I'll take one too. Thanks,

Florin

Thanks Florin. They separated the text into 2 zones this time, allowing separate thread for the first and second lines. I can ask about making 3 zones, but I am not sure everyone would want that. The new hats are more striking in person than in my picture.

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...

The new hats arrived.

JimD, Jim_97_ETC, Florin --Please shoot me a PM with your addresses and I will get them off in the mail to you Sat or Monday.

Since you guys "pre-ordered", the hats & delivery are on me. :bluesbrothers:

Bruce

The new hats arrived.

JimD, Jim_97_ETC, Florin --Please shoot me a PM with your addresses and I will get them off in the mail to you Sat or Monday.

Since you guys "pre-ordered", the hats & delivery are on me. :bluesbrothers:

Your generosity is recognized and will make me easy to identify in any group with my caddyinfo shirt and now a hat. :bluesbrothers:

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

Thanks Jim. I would like to ask a favor -- if people could take a photo of them with their Cadillac(s) and wearing their Caddyinfo hat and post it that would be fun.

Bruce

I will do that, and I will add my Cadillac bear somehow, and perhaps other tidbits.

-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data

Darn it can't get a good representation of the color of the hat -- flash makes the dark navy hat look too light, but

this shows the idea:

100_08501-e1261270474683-520x397.jpg

Bruce

Hats are on the way to Jim & James. Looking for Florin's PM with address still. The shipping for the hats looks like it will be $5 a hat priority mail on average (for future hats; the pre-orders are on me). So Caddyinfo.com hats will be $10 each with $5 shipping for a total of $15, or free in contests etc (stay tuned)!

Bruce

My cap is here, along with some decals and business cards. Photo awaits melting of snow and car wash. It's beautiful. One of the decals will be on the inside opera window on the passenger side before I take the photo. Where do you want the photo posted? I'm thinking the Cadillac Photography board.

Glad the hat arrived safely.

The post-card size cards are not decals, they are sized to hand to a Cadillac owner or place under a windshield wiper.

We do still need some window decals but I have not found a place that seemed a good value.

In the photo subforum is good; http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=61

What I do is throw photos up to flickr.com or photobucket.com then link them back, unless they are in the blog in which case the blog system grabs them up and I host them on the other server. The forum host has good services & support but low disk space.

Bruce

I bought some decal paper for laser printers and have used it for years with good results. Spraying over it with clear Krylon, I have used it on small rocks that are underwater in a sculpture with a fountain that my wife made.

I will try scanning in the card and printint it to a decal and seeing how that works out.

I host photos for CaddyInfo on Photobucket. No problem. Look for post with photos sometime in 2009.

Archived