CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1996 STS REAR DECK SPOILER

Hello all,

I want to put a rear deck spoiler on my 1996 STS. I have seen a few 96-98's sporting some tight fitting low profile oem looking spoilers. However when inquiring the dealership about spoilers for these years I was informed they did not have an optional spoiler for those years. So my questions are: What was the first year a spoiler was available for an STS, and who in everyone's opinion has the best oem looking spoiler to fit on a 1996 Seville STS? Thanks in advance for everyone's suggestions and info.

• 6 months later...

Hello all,

I want to put a rear deck spoiler on my 1996 STS. I have seen a few 96-98's sporting some tight fitting low profile oem looking spoilers. However when inquiring the dealership about spoilers for these years I was informed they did not have an optional spoiler for those years. So my questions are: What was the first year a spoiler was available for an STS, and who in everyone's opinion has the best oem looking spoiler to fit on a 1996 Seville STS? Thanks in advance for everyone's suggestions and info.

When I had my 93 STS I looked into this as well. I didn't have much luck finding anything. Plenty of sights on the web that spoilers that they say "work", but who knows what they would look like once you got it on. If you find anything, let us know.

Archived