CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

5% discount code for RockAuto.com

I had a great experience with Rock Auto. I received a faulty fuel injector and called them up, they shipped a new one out to me the next day. They have the best prices I've seen and great customer service. I would definitely order from them again.

---------

Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on July 1, 2008; so don't wait!

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

I had a great experience with Rock Auto. I received a faulty fuel injector and called them up, they shipped a new one out to me the next day. They have the best prices I've seen and great customer service. I would definitely order from them again.

This discount code expires on July 1, 2008; so don't wait!

Thanks Lothos!

I think I need a new alternator, cuz my battery light is on but the voltage is fine.

:)

335a099287.jpg

• 1 month later...

Anyone know how I can edit the topic to reflect the August 12th expiration instead of July?

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on August 12, 2008; so don't wait!

Edited by lothos

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

This discount code expires on September 2, 2008; so don't wait!

Cheers!

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

This discount code expires on September 9, 2008; so don't wait!

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

This discount code expires on September 28, 2008; so don't wait!

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

This discount code expires on October 19, 2008; so don't wait!

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code

This discount code expires on November 30, 2008; so don't wait!

Cheers!

Glad I could help!

They're doing a promotion right now, if you spend over 200 bucks you can get a free book. In the Catalog, click on "EXTRAS", it's under literature and then general. It's called "Car Care for Car Guys" by Ralph Kalal. I read a review of it and it doesn't sound bad. And hey, it's free, right? :lol:

Cheers!

I was looking at getting my radiator & coolers flushed. New engine wants new radiator/coolers. Just to clean the old rad, costs $80 and they can't flush either cooler. I was reading a thread about radiators, and someone suggested rockauto. I dialed them up. I've bought a new radiator with new coolers from them for $130 with shipping. I'm good with that.

GM Reman 4.1 engine Dec '08

• 2 months later...

New Discount code:

RA 5% discount code: 13155481083225 hurry, only good to Feb 2009

Cheers!

Your discount code is:

1294527780121 Good through January 18,2009

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I have a code that expires 12 of April:

/Jan L

Thanks!

Cheers!

Thanks jlinde! I was going to order my inner tie rods from Rockauto but if I ever needed to use the warranty, I'd have to deal with shipping the defective parts back, etc. so I decided to buy them locally.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Hi, just got another discount code from Rockauto:

1615741529017 Exp June 7. They managed to find a set of

1947 Sealed power Chrysler Windsor pistons for a friend.

/Jan L

• 1 month later...

I made a purchase at RA on 25 May. It was two large items. Both items shipped-out the next day from NJ. Both left Pa. on the 27th. Rec'd one on Friday the 29th and the other was due to be delivered the next day. The 30th came/went. Monday the 1st I called FedEx to inquire about the undelivered item, since the tracking showed nothing past the 27th. FedEx person promised someone would find it and call me, for sure, on the next day(Tuesday). No call on Tuesday, so I called FedEx again on Wednesday. Still there was no info on tracking since the 27th. FedEx suggested I call RA, so RA could call FedEx to give them some info......bogus reason in my mind.

I called RA and told CS what was going on. Within an hour RA called me back and told me they had re-shipped the order, this time out of Ill. Tracking shows it has made the trip and will be delivered tomorrow.

Rock Auto is a great place to do business with! I've had only a few problems and every time they have fixed the problem and fast. I can't say enough good things about RA!!

GM Reman 4.1 engine Dec '08

I made a purchase at RA on 25 May. It was two large items. Both items shipped-out the next day from NJ. Both left Pa. on the 27th. Rec'd one on Friday the 29th and the other was due to be delivered the next day. The 30th came/went. Monday the 1st I called FedEx to inquire about the undelivered item, since the tracking showed nothing past the 27th. FedEx person promised someone would find it and call me, for sure, on the next day(Tuesday). No call on Tuesday, so I called FedEx again on Wednesday. Still there was no info on tracking since the 27th. FedEx suggested I call RA, so RA could call FedEx to give them some info......bogus reason in my mind.

I called RA and told CS what was going on. Within an hour RA called me back and told me they had re-shipped the order, this time out of Ill. Tracking shows it has made the trip and will be delivered tomorrow.

Rock Auto is a great place to do business with! I've had only a few problems and every time they have fixed the problem and fast. I can't say enough good things about RA!!

Glad you got your issue taken care of!

I've found rock auto has some really awesome customer service, they seem to care about their customers. I've had nothing but good experiences with them when I've had to contact them.

I also like the magnets they put in sometimes with the orders, I have about six of them on my toolbox now. :-)

Cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...