CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Feature Programming gone from DIC

Does anyone know how to restore the Feature Programming component in the menu of the DIC on my 99 STS. If one scrolls the DIC with the info button all settings appear except the Feature Programming display. Also at the same time the brake does not have to be activated to shift out of park, and, the door locks don't automatically lock when putting the car in gear. These all worked until a week ago. I've owned the car since new. All help will be greatly appeciated. Len

Does anyone know how to restore the Feature Programming component in the menu of the DIC on my 99 STS. If one scrolls the DIC with the info button all settings appear except the Feature Programming display. Also at the same time the brake does not have to be activated to shift out of park, and, the door locks don't automatically lock when putting the car in gear. These all worked until a week ago. I've owned the car since new. All help will be greatly appeciated. Len

Len, if your only checking this post, please go to the Cadillac Discussion Forum. Thats the one most people read and post on.

Dave

Archived