CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Owner repair & maintenance BLOG?

This forum software has a complementary BLOG (weblog) module that can be added for $$. I have posted about it previously, but we were not sure what the value would be.

It occurs to me that if we add the BLOG and ask that everyone post repair & maintenace info on their cars, we would have an interesting ongoing listing. The blogs would be searchable along with the other forum info, so if you looked up "ignition switch" you might find that Ranger changed his out at xxx,xxx miles for example.

Does that sound like something we would be willing to post info on? If you had an easy to use sort of scratchpad keyed to your userid that you could use to record info about your car?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I think that that blog would be a good place for me to post my antifreeze performance plot, for example.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

I have purchased and added the BLOG module. Please click on the BLOGS menu item to the top right of the board index, or here: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?automodule=blog then select the Caddyinfo.com BLOG and it has a step by step description of how to add. If you don't like to read instructions, you can click directly on http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?aut...wblog&mid=3 and get started on your BLOG.

Please PM or catch me in CHAT if you have any questions or issues with BLOGs. I am still learning more about them, and changes may simply be a option I have not selected in setup.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived