CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

On your profile page, which can be reached by clicking on your own or anyone else's user name, you can find a gadget to enter a Caddyinfo chat area.

This can let you choose to join in and chat in real time with other caddyinfo members. I put it on the profile page so that it does not slow down

the main page, yet is still easy enough to find. Comments welcome please.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The chat room function has moved again; now look for access up in the top right bar, in the top right corner under the XLR-V - Live Chat, Calendar, Members, Search.

Bruce

I can't get it to accept keyboard input. I've tried Firefox (my main browser) and Internet Explorer.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

The Chat does display on the main page who is in chat, but ONLY if someone is in chat at the time.

What I do is right-click on LIVE CHAT to the upper right, then choose "open in new window" and use one window to read the site and a different window for chat.

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?autocom=chatsigma

Bruce

I need more testers in the Chat please http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?autocom=chatsigma

I want to see if anyone has issues with it, how well it works, etc. Open it up, then open another window for the forum and let me know what you think.

Bruce

Archived