CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Profile Information

Hi Bruce,

Just a quick question. I can't seem to edit my Profile Information and I was wondering if other's were experiencing similiar difficulties as well. Specifically, I've been trying to update the amount of miles on my caddy from 227,000 to 229,000 miles. Doesn't seem to like the number 9 for some reason. I get an error message when I click on Amend My Profile. Any ideas?

- Thanks

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

I just added a Personal Statement no problem. I would send a PM to Bruce.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Edit personal portal is here: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?act...nal_portal_form

and allows you to change your personal statement, and "Save Settings".

On your profile, http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?act...rCP&CODE=01 your Mileage is shown under "other information" as the field "Car Model and Year", and that page has "Amend my profile". I was able to edit my model/year with no problems, and yours.

Which browser and version are you using?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Thanks for the speedy response Bruce. I use both Mozilla and IE but that wasn't the problem. It appears that I cannot make a change in the particular "Make and model box" unless I input a birthdate of some sort. So I used a random birthdate and viola!... problem solved.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Archived