CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Old Board Life Span

Sadly, it's not clear to me. That is part of why I wanted us to move along to the new board. The old board may continue indefinitely, which is handy for having the searchable archives from before 3/2003. But I would still prefer to have them and all new messages incorporated with the archive search engines here.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

PLEASE do not erase the old board....there is SO much info there.....it is priceless. Which brings up a question for bruce......what is the history of caddyinfo.com....how did you get the idea/ why did you start it etc...id love 2 know

A.J.

In early 1997, after buying a used 92 STS, and finding mosly information about older Cadillacs on the web, I posted a page to describe my 1992 STS.

sts.jpg

In 1998 I found the Beseen service offerred low-cost (free) forums, and started a forum to talk about Contemporary Cadillacs, rather than some of the existing lists mostly focused on antique cars. Since then we have been on a variety of servers and locations, but run continuously as a discussion forum focused on Cadillacs.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived