CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

1992 Cadillac Seville SLS Pictures

Marika

http://www.geocities.com/girlperson2/

You can find images of my 1992 Cadillac Seville SLS here. :wacko:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I don't beat on the car and I take care of the finish and interior very well. It gets waxed at least 3 times a month with Zymol products and washed at least weekly.

I do all routine maintenance on the car and if something needs fixing, it gets fixed. I also scold the mechanic when he screws up which keeps him on his toes the next time around.

It actually looks BETTER and drives BETTER now than when I got it. :rolleyes:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

WOW! NIce! That car sure is super shiney! You sure have taken good care of it!

18 Year Old Male

Black 1992 STS 4.9L

90,XXX Miles

Flowmaster 80 series muffler :D

Thanks for all the nice comments. I just hope the car holds up mechanically. :wacko:

Archived