CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

GM News:Pilgrim on Podium for Team Cadillac in Salt Lake City SPEED GT

[ GM Racing Cadillac USA ]

Team Cadillac posted a strong finish in the inaugural SCCA SPEED World Challenge GT race at Miller Motorsports Park as Andy Pilgrim and Ron Fellows were third and fourth respectively in their Cadillac CTS-Vs. ...

http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayServlet...amp;docid=27332

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I hope the can find a way to squeeze both into the top 3 again. Seems 3/4 finish is their favorite spot right now.

They've been doing good in the series, the CTS-V has proven to be a good racing platform and heck on the caddy website they tell you that you can buy the cams that the racecar uses from the GM performance parts division.

Couldn't have asked for a better winner though, Lou got screwed in the last race over a BS penalty.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Yes, and Lou is in a Corvette, so it's all good. I love that the Cadillac CTS-V races successfully with Corvettes, Porsche GT3s and Vipers.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I was watching the Saint Petersburg race and everyone was talking about how this is the year for Porsche. I hope they can overcome them, just a point or so down in the standings. Be nice to lead the manufactures and drivers for a second year in a row.

Lou actually posts from time to time on the Speed World Challenge forums. Seems like a great guy.

Out of curiousity what do you think of the 2 car over 3 car stratgy this year? I guess GM racing wanted to spread around Max A. to thier other racing series. Kinda neat having a new driver in the 16 car every week.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Archived