CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CaddyInfo Cadillac Chat 2013-05-30

2014-Cadillac-Escalade-002-medium.jpg

On Thursday evenings at 8 PM Central / 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific I host our CaddyInfo Cadillac Chat on Google+ Hangouts.

The chat is just that -- we get together and talk about Cadillacs, automobiles, and related topics. If you would like to participate live, please contact me on Google+.

I will post a link to the video and you can watch live here in the thread, and comment here in the thread, on youtube, or on Google+ during the show.

Planned topics for tonight:

• Cadillac Racing at Detroit Belle Isle this weekend in the Pirelli World Challenge Race1 Sat 10:15 am Race2 Sunday 12 pm
    Do you follow the Cadillac Races? How can World Challenge Racing reach a wider audience?
  • How would you market the Cadillac Escalade? Under what circumstances would you enjoy an Escalade as a daily driver?
  • Final production numbers set at ~750 for the 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan, Wagon, Coupe to wrap up 2nd gen before
    transition/tool-up for the new model. Modern Collectable?
  • My BEST Car Buying experience was...
  • Open Topic: "The things I would like to see on CaddyInfo are..."
  • Best methods for Estimating horsepower & measuring Mods

Please feel free to suggest topics you would like to hear!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Thanks Cadillac Jim for joining for tonight's chat. We do these every Thursday night and regular CaddyInfo readers are welcome to join us live.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived