CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CaddyInfo.com New Member Who's Doing It Right

I am happy to recognize CarlaValentine as a Caddyinfo.com New Member Who's Doing It Right. Since joining the CaddyInfo Cadillac Community Carla has been focused on this thread related to her 1994 Eldorado.

av-13072.jpg

Caddyinfo.com New Member Who's Doing It Right is a new concept intended to recognize relatively new arrivals to our CaddyInfo Cadillac Community who are fitting right in, participating, posting new threads or ongoing posts to topics. Carla also filled in her profile correctly, with Avatar image, car details, personal photo, and personal info that help members understand her questions or comments in context.

Benefits: Carla has been upgraded to a Caddyinfo Supporter for the year, and if she will PM me her mailing address I will send her out a CaddyInfo.com hat (free Caddyinfo hat, free shipping).

Congratulations to Carla, and welcome to Caddyinfo.com.

:welcomesmiley:

If you see a new Member who you feel qualifies as a Caddyinfo.com New Member Who's Doing It Right, please let me know. Candidates are selected based on input from current Supporting Members.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Well thank you for the warm welcome! =) And to think I was sitting here feeling like I was being a pest, bombarding everyone with questions, lol. I must say I feel like I fit right in here, and everyone has been VERY helpful to me and made me feel right at home here. Thanks to you guys, my car is running again, and I am quite sure I wouldn't have been able to accomplish that on my own. It's not perfect, yet...but it will be! I just hope I can be as helpful to others here as you all have been to me. And thank you again for all your help!!!

big4870885.jpg

Welcome aboard Carla!

The wealth of information and help here should help you to enjoy your Cadillac, you certainly have the right attitude, there are a lot of Eldorado lovers here. Post some photos of your car when you get a chance. Mike (BodybyFisher formerly Scotty, chief engineer of the USS Enterprise)

Thanks Bruce! Good Idea

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

As of right now the pic I have as my avatar is the only good one I have, but I finally found the charger for my camera battery today, so I think I will go out and take some more decent ones tomorrow when there is some daylight. I'm not quite sure how to post them on here though, but if you point me in the right direction then I will be glad to do so!

big4870885.jpg

As of right now the pic I have as my avatar is the only good one I have, but I finally found the charger for my camera battery today, so I think I will go out and take some more decent ones tomorrow when there is some daylight. I'm not quite sure how to post them on here though, but if you point me in the right direction then I will be glad to do so!

Open an account at www.photobucket.com, its free

Upload your photos over there

Link them here as PHOTOS, its easy

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Open an account at www.photobucket.com, its free

Upload your photos over there

Link them here as PHOTOS, its easy

oh ok. seems simple enough, and I already have an account on Photobucket. Thanks.

big4870885.jpg

Congratulations Carla! I wish all men could do it as right as you have done!

Bruce,

are you considering a Caddyinfo.com Old Member Who's Doing It Wrong concept? That's probably one I could fit in! :)

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Bruce,

That is a great idea...to recognize our new members who do it right.

I agree with y'all about CarlaValentine...she did it right.

:D:D:D:D

PS:..I think that she will like the hat.

I like mine.

:D

Posted Image

u considering a Caddyinfo.com Old Member Who's Doing It Wrong concept? That's probably one I could fit in! :)

Had not considered it, but open to new ideas. Normally people who are just really doing it wrong are posting ads, and they get banned before we get to know them much.

Thanks TexasJim; Maybe I'll finally get someone to post an image of themselves wearing a Caddyinfo hat!

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

u considering a Caddyinfo.com Old Member Who's Doing It Wrong concept? That's probably one I could fit in! :)

Had not considered it, but open to new ideas. Normally people who are just really doing it wrong are posting ads, and they get banned before we get to know them much.

Thanks TexasJim; Maybe I'll finally get someone to post an image of themselves wearing a Caddyinfo hat!

Dave's top 10 BAD behaviors I have seen:

10) their post description reads "I NEED HELP"

9) the entire post is in CAPS

8) they expect a response in 5 minutes, and in 10 minutes ask "why no one is helping"

7) they bash GM, and it's engineers (usually when loaded up on nothing lighter than wisky)

6) after repeated requests they do not post codes, and keep going on their own path - totally ignoring suggestions from seasoned members

5) open up several posts on the same subject like it will get more responses

4) a lurker responds they will take it to the dealer & let us know. ...... & we never hear from them again.

3) come on this board disquised as needing help, but just want to B*tch about their car

2) come to this board knowing more about the N* than anyone else in the world, but in reality don't have a clue

& the #1 bad behavior is bashing the most seasoned provider on this board

I'm sure there are more.

Well I made sure I read the "READ ME BEFORE YOU POST" topic before I made my first topic post on here because I really needed all the help I could get. As some of you may know, I am still having some problems, but I am sure that with all the help I've been getting on here, we will get it figured out. =)

big4870885.jpg

Archived