CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

07 escalade unveiling

CaddyChris

can't wait to see it... I hear that pics will be released on the 10th at midnite. Soooooo if you stumple upon the pics or the press release please post it...

thanks

Christopher Petro

94 sts

67 coupe de Ville

user posted image

can't wait to see it... I hear that pics will be released on the 10th at midnite. Soooooo if you stumple upon the pics or the press release please post it...

thanks

I saw the '06 Devilles at the stealership recently. It's a awesome looking car.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I saw the '06 Devilles at the stealership recently. It's a awesome looking car.

They do look nice. The first thing I noticed of course were the tires. On the Devilles I saw, Cadillac moved to the Continental brand.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

I saw the '06 Devilles at the stealership recently.  It's a awesome looking car.

They do look nice. The first thing I noticed of course were the tires. On the Devilles I saw, Cadillac moved to the Continental brand.

The whole car seemed to be reborn.

The trunk was interesting. They kept the long lines of the vehicle while giving it a more chiseled look overall. It was very interesting to look at.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

From those pictures im not sure if I like it as much as the old ones i guess ill have to wait a year when they get them at the dealership and I can see them for myself because i wasnt a big fan of the 05 STS until I seen it in person. I just dont like what they did with the front of it makes them look alot smaller or something. Also from the side it makes me think of one of those new jeeps when I first looked at it.... I'm not saying I dont like them yet Ill just have to wait to see more pictures and to see them in person.

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Archived