CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Frappr! Map

If you wish, add yourself to the Caddyinfo Frappr! map. All it takes is a name (use screen name if desired) and zip code. Now we can all "see" where we are in relation to each other:

http://www.frappr.com/caddyinfo

Bruce, if you would like to maintain control of this map, I'll PM you the password.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

That's cool! cool.gif I never heard of that site before. Great way to check out where members live, and post pictures if you want.

Thanks Jason! wink.gif

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Scotty,

Is that an archive photo??

Regards,

Warren biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Definatly a cool idea, gives us a better sense of where everyone is from and who the closest members are to each of us. I hope everyone will add themselves.

Matt ph34r.gif

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "darn...that was fun!"

www.madd.ca

Neat site! It'll be interesting to watch as it fills up.

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

If you wish, add yourself to the Caddyinfo Frappr! map. All it takes is a name (use screen name if desired) and zip code. Now we can all "see" where we are in relation to each other:

http://www.frappr.com/caddyinfo

Bruce, if you would like to maintain control of this map, I'll PM you the password.

Arkansas is on the map!!! biggrin.gif

Jason, is there any way to change the type of "arrow" on the map so that its not so crowded? Dots? Thanks, Mike

So far, there appears to be very little customization. But then again, it's apparently a beta version still, so there may be more features on the way.

Bruce, can we add a link to this on the main Caddyinfo page, or would you like to keep it strictly on the forum?

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Looking at this map, we could have a caddyinfo get together really easy in the and have access to lots of members. When I get a chance, I will add the home towns to my MapPoint and see if there is a central location that would be fair for a large majority of members to drive or fly to. We have discussed this before would anyone be interested?

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of middle America Scotty, check out Marietta, OH when you do your search. A freindly and pictuesque town, not too big, with a nice park to have a car show. The picture of the 1904 Caddy that I have on Frapper was taken in the park. Directly behind me while taking the picture is the Muskingum River, which flows into the Ohio River nearby. Who knows, I may even be able to work in a free fill-up on Marathon! (no promises!)

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

As of this posting, the map shows only 71 of our members. We have a total membership of about 2800. Granted, many of the 2800 are inactive but I'm curious why the response is so low. Is it indifference? Paranoia? Could the Frappr Map be better publicized?

Anyone have any ideas?

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

As of this posting, the map shows only 71 of our members. We have a total membership of about 2800. Granted, many of the 2800 are inactive but I'm curious why the response is so low. Is it indifference? Paranoia? Could the Frappr Map be better publicized?

Anyone have any ideas?

Actually, only one, well two. We have not seen buy in from the board administrator, and (2) the topic needs to be "pinned" to the top, so it doesn't "fall off the list".

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

Finally we are able to see the map. I do believe some AOL setting was the problem. We went and cleaned and cleared alot out of this computer. Sure hope more join.

Scottie and Marika we still cant find you are you hiding behind someone else? laugh.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived